[GNC] Reconciliation

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Thu Nov 21 12:10:22 EST 2019

Simply re-reconciling and checking off those transactions should be sufficient. You just want to set the flag.

I wouldn’t necessarily call this a bug, but perhaps file an RFE to add a check that there are no transactions in the affected register in an ‘editing state’ when the reconcile window opens. That would prevent this case. Though I’m not sure how difficult that would be to implement or if it is so rare as to instead warrant a wiki or Help entry instead.

Regards,
Adrien