[GNC] Restricted funds and other charitable / not-for-profit specifics

Michael or Penny Novack stepbystepfarm at comcast.net
Mon Nov 25 13:33:44 EST 2019

On 11/24/2019 6:17 AM, Wm via gnucash-user wrote:
> Is anyone interested in resurrecting the possibility of gnc dealing
> with restricted funds and other charitable / not-for-profit / whatever
> they are called where you live accounting better?

What do you mean?

Gnucash can deal with restricted funds.

AFAIK, there aren't any packages that deal with some of the issues
specific to non-profits (pledge tracking, unified member statements
combining receivable and due but non-receivable amounts, etc.)  That is
NOT saying that I could not get gnucash to do some of these things (but
maybe needing multiple sets of books)

Michael D Novack

--
There is no possibility of but AFAIK social justice on a dead planet except the equality of the grave.