[GNC] Voucher checks?

Roderick Anderson raanders42 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 25 14:28:22 EST 2019

John, Victor.

Thanks for the replies.  I will have to look at how I have GnuCash
configured to see if check printing is an option.  I am thinking it is a
business feature so may not be available to the simple setup I have.  I
will look later today.

The problem I see with the three-up checks I have is I only write one or
maybe two checks every other month.  Not sure if my printer will handle
the one left over from the three up.  Something else to research.

I am considering moving to a different banking organization so would
need to order new checks so a suggestion as to brand would still be
appreciated.

Rod