[GNC] Small business accounting importing transactions

Robert Slippey rwslippey at gmail.com
Wed Nov 27 09:28:42 EST 2019

I might be miss-understanding and I'm not quite sure if you're saying my
understanding wouldn't work, but wouldn't these amounts be hard numbers.

Each transaction would, I would think, be pretty straightforward.
Stripe = the holding account in gnucash
Credit stripe for the sale, Debit the fee (Credit to expense account),
Debit stripe for the deposit and credit the checking account

I might be over or under thinking this.

thanks again as always