[GNC] Small business accounting importing transactions

rwslippey rwslippey at gmail.com
Wed Nov 27 19:10:00 EST 2019

Thanks Stephen,

I like the database way of going about this... it's detailed. Fortunately, I
don't have a requirement for the taxes and shipping info, these are simply
invoices for my service business, so that makes life a little easier.

I didn't consider that multiple deposits in one day might be a problem so
I'm glad you mentioned that.

thanks

rob

Stephen M. Butler wrote