[GNC] freezing in any file dialog

Roderick Anderson raanders42 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 29 11:57:52 EST 2019

Linux Mint 18.3 but I every so often have a similar problem.

When I investigate at system level I see some Java related script
running amok.  Usually when Firefox has several tabs open to sites that
want to sell me the latest and greatest.

Try shutting every everything except GnuCash and check with the Windows
resource manager what is running.

\\||/
Rod