[GNC] How to run report on Paid Sales for a period? (Cash Accounting Method)

Fran_3 mailbox0600 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 1 12:46:22 EDT 2019

 OK, here is the  problem I see when I run a Transaction Report originating from the Accounts Receivable Account and filtered to the Checking Account...
I see, for example...

Line 1:
Account = Assets:Accounts ReceivableTransfer from/to = Assets:Current Assets:Checking AccountAmount = $(80.00)

Line 2:Account = Assets: Accounts ReceivableTransfer from/to = Income:SalesAmount = $80.00
Line 2 shouldn't be there if the report is being filtered first by A/R and then by the Checking Account... right?
With Line 2 there the paid sale gets eliminated from the total "paid" sales for the period.
Any suggestions?
Thanks for the help.

fyi, I'm running gnuCash v2.6.19...