[GNC] GnuCash 3.7 and Portfolio Report

Ed Fields efieldsgm at gmail.com
Tue Oct 1 17:50:23 EDT 2019

checked the trace file,

* 17:12:27  WARN <gnc.app-utils> Could not spawn perl: Failed to execute
child process (Bad file descriptor)
* 17:12:27 ERROR <gnc.app-utils> gnc_process_get_fd: assertion 'proc' failed
* 17:12:27 ERROR <gnc.app-utils> gnc_detach_process: assertion 'proc &&
proc->pid' failed
* 17:13:14  WARN <gnc.scm>           14 (apply-smob/1 #<catch-closure
df2e170>)
In c-interface.scm:
     22:4 13 (gnc:call-with-error-handling _ _)

do I need to reinstall perl?
if so which version is needed for Windows 10?

thanks for your patience
ed