[GNC] How can I add statement balances to my accounts as checks?

Arman Schwarz armanschwarz at gmail.com
Wed Oct 2 00:51:51 EDT 2019

Thanks Christopher, also for putting a name to what I was trying to
describe.

It seems odd to me that the devs would spend time implementing
"Reconciliation" and then delete the most important part right after it's
provided (the balance). Was this a deliberate design decision or are
balance assertions on the roadmap? If not, what was the reason and what is
the intended workflow to prevent errors creeping into my accounts?