[GNC] How2fix Vendor listed twice - need2merge transactions

Fran_3 mailbox0600 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 4 18:02:32 EDT 2019

Somehow we ended creating a duplicate vendor account.
Vendor A acct-1Vendor A acct-2
Most bills & payments are posted to Vendor A acct-1So I want to "move" the two bills and two payments posted to Vendor A acct-1 to Vendor A acct-2
I guess I could just delete the transactions from Vendor A acct-2 and post them from scratch into Vendor A acct-1 but I thought there may be a better way.
I did try to un-post one of the bills hoping I could change the account there but that doesn't seem to work.
Thanks for any help.