[GNC] How to merge 2 vendors?

Fran_3 mailbox0600 at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 5 09:38:50 EDT 2019

Apologize for re-posting this but I decided my earlier question was not clear.-
The Question: How to merge 2 vendors... merge VenB into VenA...
-
Explanation: Actually they are the same vendor but appear twice in Business > Vendor > Vendor > Vendors Overview-
So we inadvertent created two accounts for the same vendor and posted bills and payments to both.-Is there an easy way in GC to "merge" them into one vendor account? Like merge VenB into VenA...
-Hopefully this question is articulated more clearly.-Thanks for any help