[GNC] Correcting Bayesian rules?

David Carlson david.carlson.417 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 6 23:22:27 EDT 2019

One additional point.  While the Bayesian matcher is 'trained' with
specific examples, it applies the process by looking for similarities
rather than exact matches, so it generates a similarity score and that may
still result in 'mistakes' now and then. Generally, it gets better with
more examples, but never perfect.

David Carlson

On Sun, Oct 6, 2019 at 8:53 PM David Cousens <davidcousens at bigpond.com>
wrote:

> Tools->Import Map Editor
>

> Locate the token string you feel is recorded in error and delete it . If
> you
> imported the data I think it is the importing action which writes the
> mapping data to the data file.  This will not however correct transactions
> you have already imported. You can either delete tham ( also a one by one
> operation)  and then reimport them or simply modify them in the account
> registers in GnuCash.
>
> Even if the Import Matcher assigns the "wrong" account you can always
> override it by double clicking the row to bring up the account selection
> dialog and then choosing the correct account. This will then save the
> correct matching info when you do the final import of data.
>
> David
>

> -----
> David Cousens
> --