[GNC] How can I add statement balances to my accounts as checks?

armanschwarz armanschwarz at gmail.com
Sun Oct 6 08:48:03 EDT 2019

Adrien Monteleone-2 wrote
> Software can’t fix you. Only you can fix you. You shouldn’t do the
> reconciliation till you have time not to rush it. The software won’t
> explode if you don’t reconcile by a certain date.

Yeah I fundamentally disagree with this, almost at a philosophical level. If
we take the view that mistakes are symptomatic of broken users we'll never
make software that's actually useful to anyone.

I also think there's a bit of irony as you seem to be suggesting that in
order to use a feature designed to correct for human errors, we should just
not make human errors. I don't get it.