[GNC] Printing checks to a pdf file

Ronal B Morse ron at morsehouse.com
Mon Oct 7 19:44:59 EDT 2019

Isn't that a system function?
I'm on Linux (Ubuntu 19.10) and when printing checks the option to
select "print to file" appears on the printer selection menu along with
the other printers configured for the system.  Selecting "print to
file" then opens another dialog where I can specify output as .pdf or
postrcript and the output filename and destination directory.
RBM