[GNC] How can I add statement balances to my accounts as checks?

Liz edodd at billiau.net
Mon Oct 7 20:52:11 EDT 2019

On Mon, 7 Oct 2019 16:18:44 -0500 (CDT)
armanschwarz <armanschwarz at gmail.com> wrote:

> The system is more robust against error and doesn't permit drift in
> accuracy over time the way Reconciliation does.

armanschwarz, we all see and interpret things differently because of
backgrounds and training.
I'm uncertain whether your point of view represents Computer Science or
Computer Engineering training.
Mine is in biological and educational matters, so I appreciate that you
are interested in a system more robust against error, but I fail to
understand how a drift in accuracy over time can be asserted. From the
particular case you are arguing, I see sudden leaps are possible
comparable to a mutation in an organism, but not a drift.

Liz