[GNC] When reconciling an account, the proper interest account should come up

David H hellvee at gmail.com
Mon Oct 7 22:04:37 EDT 2019

On Tue, 8 Oct 2019 at 10:56, Paul Kinzelman <paul at kinzelman.com> wrote:

> Well for one thing, you get an error. :-)
>
> It goes into the savings account, but because of the double-entry,
> it's got to be entered someplace else too.

Sorry it wasn't clear to me that you were talking about the other side of
the transaction which I would normally use Income:Interest:...... for

See David Carlson's later email, I'm with him on this one :-) . I don't use
these popups to enter interest etc I just normally create or duplicate a

Cheers Dave H.