[GNC] Print Report does not "page" properly

Tommy Trussell tommy.trussell at gmail.com
Tue Oct 8 15:06:24 EDT 2019

On Mon, Oct 7, 2019 at 3:55 PM Fran_3 via gnucash-user <
gnucash-user at gnucash.org> wrote:

> I have the preferences set to Landscape and the margins set to .5 inches
> on all 4-sides.
> When I print it does not always "form-feed" at the end of a line...
> meaning half a line will be at the bottom of one page...and the other half
> at the top of the next page.
> What is the best way to fix this?
> Thanks for any help.

I know several folks suggested workarounds, but I am curious -- what
version of GnuCash are you running, what operating system, and how did you
install it?

This was a problem on GnuCash versions through the 2.6.x releases. I
believe it should be improved for the 3.x versions of GnuCash on linux and
inside containers such as flatpak. I believe the pages probably still
(sometimes) break incorrectly in Windows; I'm not sure about Mac OS X.

It's due to a buggy library (someone else's software used within GnuCash)
that has been difficult to update or replace.

-----