[GNC] GC Importing GC Export Format - too many credits

David Cousens davidcousens at bigpond.com
Tue Oct 8 21:21:34 EDT 2019

That's good . I will add the description of the issues I observed to one or
the other of your bug reports and cross reference them. I suspect the issues
are all related. AFAIK the CSV importer was rewritten for the late v2.7 and
early 3.x versions and possible only received testing for the
straightforward import cases for bank account and credit card  statements
and not completely on all the edge cases on the new features. I had arranged
with Geert to do some more systematic testing late last year and earlier
this year but a couple of overseas trips and publishing a book for my wife
got in the way of the good intentions until recently.

David.

-----
David Cousens