[GNC] menu bar not work

Chris Tsuji ctsuji at cheerful.com
Wed Oct 9 22:43:20 EDT 2019

   HI
   Thanks for your quick response.  it seems that i should upgrade. Should
   I upgrade and my problem will disapear?
   If it will, then I will upgrade. I was going to do a report after I
   balance my accounts
   Chris

   Sent: Wednesday, October 09, 2019 at 7:38 PM
   From: "Adrien Monteleone" <adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net>
   To: "Gnucash User" <gnucash-user at gnucash.org>
   Subject: Re: [GNC] menu bar not work
   Is there some reason you aren’t using GnuCash 3.7?
   Can you upgrade and report if you are still having those issues?
   Regards,
   Adrien

   [2]https://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Mailing_Lists for more information.
   -----