[GNC] Gnucash on MacOs Catalina

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.us
Mon Oct 14 20:18:54 EDT 2019

> On Oct 14, 2019, at 4:11 PM, Kees Blom via gnucash-user <gnucash-user at gnucash.org> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> I am having a problem running GNUcash 3.7 on Catalina as well. I downloaded
> that version today and get the error below in the Console. I tried under a
> different user but same issue.
>
> Any ideas?
>
> Oct 14 16:03:51 KobePro com.apple.xpc.launchd[1]
> (com.apple.xpc.launchd.oneshot.0x10000018.Gnucash[7193]): Service exited
> with abnormal code: 1

Is there a crash report in Console? Anything useful in the trace file? (see https://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Tracefile).

If not, try opening Applications:Utilities:Terminal and running it from the command line:
  /Applications/Gnucash.app/Contents/MacOS/Gnucash
adjusting the path if you put it somewhere else. Is there any output there?

Regards,
John Ralls