[GNC] Font problem

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Tue Oct 15 14:40:13 EDT 2019

#1 - you didn’t need to install GTK3 from MacPorts to utilize a custom CSS file. You only need this if you want to run the GTKInspector on MacOS to find out the hooks to tweak various UI parts via that custom CSS file. But even then, you’ll only need to do that for those elements not documented already on the wiki. (though most of those not documented aren’t alterable by CSS anyway)

#2 - you can attach an image file to a message, but make sure to put it at the end, not in-line. Mailman strips out in-line images. A foolproof method would be to use a free image hosting service (like imgur.com) to upload your image and then put the link to it in your reply.

#3 - this might be a known issue with webkit on MacOS, but a sample result image might help to narrow it down. I’ve seen threads discussing this problem on the bottom line of a page, but not within the page.

Finally, try different fonts, including the default, and see what the printed result looks like.

Regards,
Adrien