[GNC] menu bar not work

Chris Tsuji ctsuji at cheerful.com
Wed Oct 16 17:36:56 EDT 2019

   Adrien
   I upgraded to 3.7 and it works okay.  after I installed on my hard
   drive and restarted, it works like new.
   Thanks for your help.
   Chris

   Sent: Wednesday, October 16, 2019 at 2:23 PM
   From: "Adrien Monteleone" <adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net>
   To: "Gnucash User" <gnucash-user at gnucash.org>
   Subject: Re: [GNC] menu bar not work
   Since it was working and then suddenly started acting strange, I can’t
   say for certain that the exact issue will be resolved but there are
   probably about 100+ bug fixes between 3.3 and 3.7. Certainly, I can’t
   think it would hurt to try. Of course, always make sure you have a safe
   backup copy of your data file before proceeding.
   Did you install any Apple updates in those intervening days? (there was
   an update to Mojave issued about that time)
   Regards,
   Adrien
   > On Oct 9, 2019 w41d282, at 9:43 PM, Chris Tsuji <ctsuji at cheerful.com>
   wrote:

   > HI
   > Thanks for your quick response. it seems that i should upgrade.
   Should I upgrade and my problem will disapear?

   [2]https://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Mailing_Lists for more information.
   -----