[GNC] mint 19.2 build error re GTEST

NOSTOP nostop at tutanota.com
Sat Oct 19 05:09:04 EDT 2019

Thank you Adrien.While awaiting for replies to my request for help, I went
ahead and removed googletest as installed by the Mint repo and followed the
wiki procedure.It worked insofar as I'm no longer getting any errors
regarding GTEST GMOCK and build files were written to the build
directory.However checking the error log, it's not empty either. It shows
some other issues  unrelated to googtest  but related to ninja."ninja: build
stopped: subcommand failed"  I'm not at the build machine or I'd paste the
exact errors here. I'm not sure whether to expect an perfectly clean
CMakeError.log or whether some errors are not of consequence and will not
prevent hinder a successful build and install.     This is the first time
I've ever tried to compile and install a program so I'm taking it slow and
learning as I go.Update to follow.Thank you