[GNC] Why I create a new datafile each year for GnuCash

Christopher Lam christopher.lck at gmail.com
Mon Oct 21 18:03:25 EDT 2019

Actually, try the trial balance again in a recent maint. A major speedup
was merged in last month:
https://github.com/Gnucash/gnucash/commit/0ec82872b -- I think you'll find
it's now much faster. Come back with benchmarks :) and confirmation amounts
are still correct.
Otherwise bugzilla is perfect (component Reports).