[GNC] register column sizes

James Gill jimvgill at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 21 22:00:15 EDT 2019

That sure would have helped me. Of course it would have also helped me if I had read the instructions before I started messing about. lol

Jim Gill -- jimvgill at yahoo.com blog: http://searchinforkinfolk.blogspot.com web: http://www.jimgill.net

    On Monday, October 21, 2019, 9:23:10 PM EDT, D <sunfish62 at yahoo.com> wrote:

 Well, then you couldn't hide columns.

David

On October 22, 2019, at 5:01 AM, David Carlson <david.carlson.417 at gmail.com> wrote:

Jim, Glad that you solved your problem.

Others,  I think that the current release behaves exactly the same way.
Would it be worth while to propose an enhancement to have some minimum
column width such as 10 pixels for all columns in the register display?

David Carlson

David Carlson