[GNC] Just updated to MacOSX Catalina and GnuCash will not open.

John Ralls jralls at ceridwen.us
Mon Oct 21 22:32:01 EDT 2019

Dave,

Showing the extensions (e.g. the .txt in foo.txt) is a preference in Finder's preferences on the Advanced tab.

You don't need to double click a text file to read it, you can just select it and tap the space bar. That actually works for a surprising variety of file types, not just text.

Regards,
John Ralls