[GNC] MacOS Catalina Gnucash 3.7 won't start

Chris Martin clm1492 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 28 10:07:05 EDT 2019

Dear David and John,
     Thanks for the suggestion.  I do in fact regularly use multiple
external monitors.  On the off chance that matters, I unplugged them all
and went to just my main laptop screen only.  Repeated all my tests and
gnucash is still sleeping and unresponsive (with no windows).  In case
there were windows that were hidden, I asked the finder to show all windows
(reponse: no available windows).  On the off-chance that they just had
coordinates that took them offscreen I found an applescript that changes
the coordinates of all windows to put them within the main screen, still no
joy.
     Separately, I sent a message to John with the output of the spindump
but I won't flood the whole group by attaching that here.

Thanks again,
     Chris