[GNC] Recording invoice payment issue

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Mon Oct 28 18:11:06 EDT 2019

Rich,

With that find dialog up, can you position the mouse in the upper portion of the window (with the criteria) and scroll? I and others have noticed this issue with the find dialog recently. I can scroll in mine.

Note, you can also bring up an invoice (that is posted) from the Customer Report for that Customer.

As to why the normal workflow failed, I don’t know what might have caused that without a few more clues.

Regards,
Adrien