[GNC] Recording invoice payment issue

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Mon Oct 28 19:59:20 EDT 2019

> On Oct 28, 2019 w44d301, at 5:39 PM, Rich Shepard <rshepard at appl-ecosys.com> wrote:
>
> On Mon, 28 Oct 2019, Adrien Monteleone wrote:
>
>> With that find dialog up, can you position the mouse in the upper portion
>> of the window (with the criteria) and scroll? I and others have noticed
>> this issue with the find dialog recently. I can scroll in mine.
>
> Adrien,
>
> If you're referring to the drop-down box there are only two choices ('all
> criterial are met' or 'any criteria are met') and I can scroll or click on
> the arror to switch between the two. Neither allows me to enter 'criteria'
> which would be the client's name.

No, I’m referring to the ‘area’ of the window where the criteria are supposed to be listed.

In your screenshot you can only see the line with the ‘Add’ and ‘all criteria are met’ buttons, but it appears there are a few pixels of the line visible below that, which is where you enter the criteria. The other recent thread shows that entire line with only multiple criteria becoming an issue. But in your case, it looks like even the first set of criteria is not visible.

Perhaps try enlarging the entire dialog to see if more shows up. Or, position the mouse cursor inside that general box and try to scroll. You can also try selecting one of the buttons to give it focus, then using the tab key one or more times to advance the focus and see if then the criteria are visible.

> So we can't search for an outstanding A/R invoice now using that menu
> option, eh?

It is a bug, already filed I believe. This looks like a regression where someone was trying to fix another bug where the sizing of the two parts of that window were not working correctly. It seems that fix either didn’t work, or made more a mess.

Regards,
Adrien