[GNC] Recording invoice payment issue

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Mon Oct 28 20:13:00 EDT 2019

> On Oct 28, 2019 w44d301, at 6:20 PM, Rich Shepard <rshepard at appl-ecosys.com> wrote:
>
> On Mon, 28 Oct 2019, Derek Atkins wrote:
>

>> As for the FIND dialog not working -- it sounds like a geometry issue.
>> There is a criteria box at the top.  If it's not visible, try resizing the
>> window and/or pulling on the lines that separate the frames.
>
> Well, there is a border around search criteria box, with a heavier line just
> above the bottom border. However, no separator or that heavier line responds
> with a double-headed arrow when the cursor rests on it. There's nothig to
> resize here.

I find the same. There is no way to independently adjust the size of the frames within the window. One can only resize the entire window. But in my case (3.7 on Catalina) no matter how I size the window, I can always see the criteria section. I can’t duplicate your screenshot unfortunately.

Regards,
Adrien