[GNC] How should I enter values on a budget in gnucash ?

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Tue Oct 29 09:40:00 EDT 2019

No objection here —I always thought it odd that Liabilities didn’t have its own total line, and thought ’Transfers’ should only include Assets & Equity. (you are transferring one asset to another, with no effect on net position, but paying a liability would change your net position)

Creating separate totals for each of the major accounts would remove any ambiguity.

Regards,
Adrien