[GNC] Want to find some GnuCash example files

张 启迪 dikisite at outlook.com
Tue Oct 29 23:36:54 EDT 2019

hello, guys. I am a newcomer here and want to learn how to use GnuCash. I don't speak english well, so if I made some strange sentences please let me know or just ignore them.

Now I want to find some GnuCash example files, which maybe include foreign currencies, stocks,vendors,bills, invoices etc,more complicated more better, and show me how a real complex accounting book in GnuCash would look like. Could anyone give me some suggestions? thanks.