[GNC] Thank you

Christopher Lam christopher.lck at gmail.com
Tue Sep 3 08:43:21 EDT 2019

Doug VAT/GST is handled for nearly 2 years now -- see section 2.7 onwards
https://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Alternate_Australian_GST_setup
https://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/FAQ#Tax_Handling:_Goods_and_Service_Tax_.28GST.29_or_Value_Added_Tax_.28VAT.29
and a more capable "Income&GST Statement" to report Aus BAS G1/1A/1B and UK
VAT box 1-9 will be in line for 4.0 onwards.