[GNC] Thank you

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Wed Sep 4 10:58:47 EDT 2019

If you mean in Preferences > Accounting Period, I agree. I’m surprised this hasn’t been fixed to ‘relative years’ yet. Certainly, filing a RFE (Request for Enhancement) in Bugzilla would be in order. I would think a user would expect a much more sane option to select the day/month and let the years roll over automatically just as they do for all of the ‘Relative’ options. I also find it odd that the Relative options don’t have ’Start/End of Quarter 1/2/3’ instead of ’This/Previous Quarter’ as that depends on todays date, which is kind of weird for that preference.

In reports however, once the Accounting Period is set you can use ‘Accounting Period’ as a relative date reference.

Regards,
Adrien