[GNC] Default print-to-file directory

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Wed Sep 4 16:04:16 EDT 2019

Sorry, stumped on that one. I rarely if ever use the print-to-file function on anything. I just install cups-pdf and print to a pdf folder and then move from there, or specify on printing, but I don’t recall having a default starting directory issue with other apps. Do you have that option and does it present the same issue with the default location? (I don’t recall what format the ‘print-to-file’ printer function resulted in)

Regards,
Adrien