[GNC] Font size in journals ver 3.5 build 3.5+ (2019-03-30)

Rare Bear dcwest01 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 4 18:12:01 EDT 2019

You're more than welcome.

This forum is a real fantastic source of support.  People chime in from all
over with good info.

I looked up the original thread ("Font", back in April 2019) in order to
give credit to the person that supplied the solution.

His name is Adrien Monteleone.  I think he is one of the developers.

Dennis West