[GNC] Adjusting debit/credit col widths in the registers

rmomxtx at gmail.com rmomxtx at gmail.com
Thu Sep 5 12:28:35 EDT 2019

That worked. Seems to work better if you start with the far right column (balance) and move left adjusting each in turn with the double click on the header. Little disconcerting there at first double clicking the column with the account name (transfer). The debit/credit and balance columns disappeared. Double clicking the description column brought them back into view. Appears you have to do this to each register when you open it. After making the adjustment it seems to stay the next time you open it.

Thanks,
Roger