[GNC] USAA accounts no longer receive balance or transactions

DaCappie suffsuccotash at gmail.com
Sat Sep 7 08:00:51 EDT 2019

Hello,

Starting about a week or so ago, after around 8 or so years using USAA
accounts with Gnucash, I cannot get transactions or balance.  It says no
transactions available, and it does nothing when I ask for balance.  It does
this for ALL USAA accounts(checking, savings, credit, etc).

It still works fine for Chase credit card, etc.

I've always gotten the certificate prompt, but even when I click yes to
accept, it shows nothing.

Here's the output from transaction request:

AqBanking v5.7.8.0stable
Sending jobs to the bank(s)
Locking user xxxxxxxx
Sending request...
Connecting to server...
Resolving hostname "service2.usaa.com" ...
IP address is "184.28.3.56"
Connecting to "service2.usaa.com"
Connected to "service2.usaa.com"
Using GnuTLS default ciphers.
TLS: SSL-Ciphers negotiated: TLS1.2:ECDHE-RSA-AES-256-GCM:AEAD
Signer not found
Certificate is not trusted
Connected.
Sending message...
Message sent.
Waiting for response...
Receiving response...
HTTP-Status: 200 (OK)
Response received.
Disconnecting from server...
Disconnected.
Parsing response...
Parsing response
Unlocking user xxxxxxxx
Postprocessing jobs
Job Get Transactions: finished
Resetting provider queues
---

It says no transactions during that time.

For balance:

[...]
Job Get Balance: finished
Resetting provider queues

---

As said, it worked for years.  What happened?