[GNC] USAA accounts no longer receive balance or transactions

D Ducky suffsuccotash at gmail.com
Sat Sep 7 13:45:16 EDT 2019

Ok,

I just confirmed that it's something with gnucash or aqbanking:

On another machine, with duplicate books and configurations, with gnucash:

gnucash-3.4-1.fc29.x86_64

aqbanking-5.7.8-2.fc29.x86_64

it works fine, for balance and transactions

however on

gnucash-3.6-1.fc30.x86_64

aqbanking-5.7.8-3.fc30.x86_64

---

No balance, no transactions for USAA accounts.