[GNC] Version 3.7 on macOS 10.14.6

pete hopkins pete.hopkins-uk at outlook.com
Mon Sep 9 06:34:52 EDT 2019

And worked for me to John.  Apologies for wasting everyone’s time and thank you for the quick response.

Regards

peter hopkins

On 9 Sep 2019, at 11:20, John Morris <johnjeff at editide.us<mailto:johnjeff at editide.us>> wrote:

Hi Peter,
 I had the same results the first time I launched GnuCash 3.7. However, when I clicked it a second time in the Dock, it seemed to launch normally. I have not tested much, but it seems to be working.

 I’m running GnuCash 3.7+(2019-09-07) under El Capitan (10.11.6) on a 17” 2008 MacBook Pro and under Mojave (10.14.6) on a 15” 2014 MacBook Pro. It seems to be performing essentially identically on both systems.

Best,
John