[GNC] Simple Reports

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Mon Sep 9 13:32:47 EDT 2019

Even better for the slightly adventurous, Doug Doughty some moons ago on this list posted a Comparison Transaction Report that is awesome as it allows you to see how your spending has changed in particular accounts over time and you can customize the periods/intervals, etc. I say ‘adventurous’ because one will have to download the custom report from the list, copy it to your GnuCash report directory and then make a small modification to a file so it will load in GnuCash. Not major surgery, but not for the point-and-click only types. I wish he’d submit it to be included in a future release.

Regards,
Adrien