[GNC] Simple Reports

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Mon Sep 9 18:09:52 EDT 2019

What do you mean by ‘one type’?

Can you give a real world example?

The Transaction Report (but not the Account Report) has a Transaction Filter setting. If you have info in the Memo, Notes, or other fields you want to filter by, put that matching text there)

For example, I can run a transaction report on my Expenses:Food:Dining:Alcohol account filtered to ‘Reve’ and then I only see the transactions where I drank a Reve Coffee Stout at a restaurant. That’s about as drill down as I think you can get. (of course, I had to have that detail entered in the Memo to filter by in the first place)

You can export the report if need be and it should open up in a spreadsheet app just fine. (or copy/paste into a blank sheet)

Regards,
Adrien