[GNC] GnuCash 3.7 and Weekly Reports

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Mon Sep 9 23:37:03 EDT 2019

Christopher,

So mark that also not working on MacOS as both of John Morris & I are seeing the same issue on different versions of it. (defaulting to Saturday with no ability to change it)

I’m just getting into Scheme and I haven’t yet tackled building on MacOS. (though I wanted to just to test your patch)

If there is info you could use on this platform let me know and I’ll see what I can scrounge up.

(give me a day or two for getting a maint build up and running, but I am running 3.7 for ‘production’ so any logging/debugging facilities I could provide feedback with.)

Regards,
Adrien

> On Sep 9, 2019 w37d252, at 9:29 PM, Christopher Lam <christopher.lck at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Only the transaction report is expected to use the new locale-sensitive
> start-of-week feature. It is tested working on Linux, and is known to be
> not yet locale sensitive on windows.
>
> On Tue, 10 Sep 2019, 00:58 John Morris, <johnjeff at editide.us> wrote:
>
>> Hi Adrien,
>>  Thank you for looking into this issue. The transaction report is the
>> main issue for me.
>>
>> Best,
>> John
>>
>>> On Sep 9, 2019, at 12:32 PM, Adrien Monteleone <
>> adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net> wrote:
>>>
>>> John,
>>>
>>> I was hoping to get to test this as well pre-release, but didn’t get to.
>>>
>>> I can confirm that at least for the Transaction Report, so far, indeed,
>> Saturday is a fixed start day. (My locale is set to Sunday)
>>>
>>> I recall this was one report you were concerned with. Any others?
>>>

>>> Regards,
>>> Adrien