[GNC] Setting up account

Peter West pbw at pbw.id.au
Tue Sep 10 01:47:39 EDT 2019

Hi Brenda,

Rounding the number up to what? Can you give an example?

I’m on Mac, so things may be different for you.  If I go to the Preferences menu, under
Accounts > Default Currency
I can choose between Locale (mine is en-au, Australia, so that gives me AUD) or I canchoose a currency from a drop-down menu.  What currency is selected for you?

Under
General > Numbers > Decimal places:

I have 2. Is it the same for you?

--
Peter West
pbw at pbw.id.au
And after looking around at them all he said to him, “Stretch out your hand.”