[GNC] Bilanz (mit »eguile«)

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Tue Sep 10 13:28:05 EDT 2019

I realized after I posted that this was a bug and that one particular report couldn’t be renamed, but indeed, it has been fixed in the 3.7 release.

Regards,
Adrien

p.s. - be sure to copy the list on all replies even for messages indicating the problem is resolved as others will benefit from that knowledge.