[GNC] Devisenhandel-Konten balance with eguile

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Tue Sep 10 13:34:44 EDT 2019

I don’t think you can.

You can try Options > Accounts > `Exclude accounts with zero total balances`.

or

Use the non-eguile version of the report and you get many more options including the ability to include or not include certain sections.

You can also file a bug on this, but if I recall correctly that report is going ‘away’ in the future.

Regards,
Adrien