[GNC] cryptocurrency with many decimals

Christian Pinedo Zamalloa chr.pinedo at gmail.com
Fri Sep 13 13:58:42 EDT 2019

If I understand well, i would have the same behaviour. If i use nXLM, I
reduce the number of decimals of the quantity (which now it is not a
problem, i can set 7 decimals for xml currency) but i increase the decimals
of the price (perhaps a problem) and i get the same value in euros which is
the actual problem.

Am i wrong?

--
Christian Pinedo Zamalloa (zako)
Sent from my mobile device, please excuse brevity or typos