[GNC] cryptocurrency with many decimals

Christian Pinedo Zamalloa chr.pinedo at gmail.com
Sat Sep 14 04:13:05 EDT 2019

Hello John,

when I try to create XLM inside the "Currencies" name space, I get a
message of error: "You may not create a new national currency". So I
must cancel the creation of the currency.

In any case, If we manage to create XLM under currencies, I would
solve the expense's account but I would continue with problems in my
assets account.

My assets account is a stock account to track gain/losses, So for example:

Asset:XLM (stock account)
Description; Quantity; Price; Buy; Sell; Balance
New coins; 356.2904939; 0,052929 (only displayed 0,0529); 18,858099552
(only displayed 18,86);  ; 356.2904939
Fee to transfer; -0,00001; 0,052929 (to avoid gain/loses, only
displayed 0,0529);
 ; 0,000000529 (it is rounded to 0 !!); 356.2904839

So, I lost XLM but I didn't lost value (capital gains).

So,