[GNC] Are insurance proceeds income?

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Mon Sep 16 21:27:05 EDT 2019

You need to ask that of a local CPA. Every jurisdiction will be different.

They will tell you the proper accounts to use for your specific situation.

We can help once you know those accounts if you still have questions, but any more info from this list would be dispensing accounting/tax advice, which gets dicey.

Regards,
Adrien