[GNC] Badly formed URL unknown-type

Adrien Monteleone adrien.monteleone at lusfiber.net
Tue Sep 17 12:14:24 EDT 2019

Geert,

I’ve got an invoice that keeps losing its customer assignment. (pretty sure I’ve fixed it once already)

I’ll investigate it to see what might be different about it, try to re-assign it, and see if it sticks.

Indeed my Receivables Aging has a similar display as Uttam found for the Payables report.

Uttam,

I’m not sure if you placed that image in-line as part of your reply or simply added at the end as an attachment. The mailman software tends to not like in-line very much.

You can always use something like imgur.com and put the link in the message instead.

Regards,
Adrien